Putting Patient Advocacy Groups at the hub of Clinical Trial enrollment
Advocacy groups can control and better monetize the genetic data of the groups they support by providing pre-qualified candidates for clinical trials.
Our disruptive mapping software significantly improves trial results by utilizing a patented genome mapping technology to prescreen trial applicants. This enhanced genomic screening increases the likelihood patients will benefit from the trial, because they are genetically similar to previously successful patients.
- Integrated with the most scalable and secure mapping software on the planet.
- ESRI platform installed at 7,000 universities and 350,000 organizations throughout the world
- DNA Compass can connect with existing installed software without complicated integrations
- Full Genome level mapping gives a clearer picture of trial candidates to better understand their propensity to take advantage of the therapy.
- Net result is dramatic improvement in trial results.